Crystal Cube Double Loop Drop (with gold chain) Hook Earrings in Jet Black
This creation is just uniquely stylish.
- Swarovski cube crystal 8mm in jet black
- Gold plated bead cover of 4mm
- Gold plated chain of 1mm thick
- 22K Gold plated square rounded bead of 5mm
- Gold finished stainless steel and brass with 2.5mm ball earring hook
Approximately 6.0 cm in length (including earring hook)
Handmade by AVO
* All prices include postage fees
Just like real pearls and jewelry, faux pearls and accessories are delicate and require care as well.
- Gold plated and silver plated finishes require proper care and maintenance to prolong its life and colour life.
- Wipe with a dry cloth or tissue. If problem areas cannot be cleaned, use a slightly damp cloth and let it dry thoroughly before storing. Do not clean the accessories in an ultrasonic machine.
- Due to its delicateness, do not wear the accessories in the shower or swimming pool
- Protect your accessories by putting it on after application of cosmetics, lotion, perfume or hair sprays.
- Store your accessories in a soft pouch, jewelry box, air tight container or AVO packaging to prevent colour change and scratches.
We accept any reason for returned / exchanged item except for the following conditions:
- Sale items
- Incorrect selection of color and item
- Item made defective by customer
- Item no longer needed by customer
- Earrings (due to hygiene and safety reasons)
AVO must be notified via Email (email@example.com) within 3 days from the receipt of the item(s). Due to hygiene and safety reasons, item(s) should not be worn and has to be in a brand new original condition and packaging.
AVO reserves the right to reject the request after verification and evaluation. Customer will be notified and given the option to have the returned item to be shipped back to them. The postage fees for rejected return(s) will be borne by the customer. Please bear with us during this verification and replacement / refund process.
As much as possible, we try our best to ensure that the photographs are true representations of all AVO pieces, there may be some differences in the colors. It is also not uncommon that there is / are chip(s) around the drill holes on the faux pearls. This is common for real pearls as well. We seek for your understanding in these aspects.